Main Menu

Sour

Started by henwrench, November 21, 2012, 08:08:40 AM

Hook

Listened on my phone the other day, loved it and had to come back for more. The little speakers on my phone didn't do it justice brother, great sound!
 :-* on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Bluesberry

Now it is working. working for me. working very well towards conclusions. I conclude. totally excellent in every way of excellence.  conclusion over. lets listen again. I again conclude. The power of the nth degree is upon this one.  strong with nth degree of excellence.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Great song that doesn't need to jump out at you for attention but affects you in an endearing sort of way with the power to stay with you long after it's done.     ...like Sally Field.

Nothing sour about this one. This is SweeeeeeeeeeT. Love the guitar tone as well.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

bruno

Very nice Henny. Lovely fat guitar and great vox, as usual. Sang with some venom - nice!
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

SwanSong

This is very cool fantastic all around in my opinion ur best song to date
the vox. had to me a john lennon feel. worked well great original
congrats NEIL .!

Tangled Wires

This is the goods....the guitar work in this, particularly the intro, has a real Chilli's Frusciante sound to it to me, and that guitar tone is brill.

Quote from: Gritter on November 22, 2012, 05:56:01 PMGreat song that doesn't need to jump out at you for attention but affects you in an endearing sort of way with the power to stay with you long after it's done.     ...like Sally Field.

Couldn't agree more, perfectly summed up

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Those guitars are so full-fat and lush. Sitting here at work in a henwrench bliss. A beautiful, melodic number that hits the spot. Immaculate!

Nelson

Hentastic ...Henographic... Hentology.

You make this shit seem so easy and effortless.
You're like some evil fucking genius dropping cool grooves at will.

This is Red Hot (laid back) Chili Pepper (Cool), with a real Funky groove.

Rock on Hennie
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600