Main Menu

Breathe

Started by Nelson, July 19, 2012, 07:14:35 PM

Nelson

Quote from: Redler on July 20, 2012, 12:23:57 AMAwesome tune again, Nelson!! Loved the lyrics as well. I look forward to hear more harp - sounds great!!
Kari
Thanks Kari
You are 2 kind. I look forward to playing around a bit more on the harp.

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 20, 2012, 01:28:59 AMthat voice is the cream for my coffee in the morning aahhh!! magic!
A special thanks to THE voice.

Quote from: OsCKilO on July 20, 2012, 03:26:05 AMYou are an amazing Songwriter Mr Nelson.....

You paint a moments with words so it remains.

The emotion in this track is like a hand extended to the listener, inviting them to learn from some insight/hindsight/etc and comforts through shared experience.

Awesome
T, you are indeed too kind. :)
But, your words are more encouraging then you will ever know.

Quote from: Willie Wendon on July 20, 2012, 03:45:01 AMHi there Mr Nelson, I always look forward to hearing your songs and this is up with the best of them. Great lyrics, playing is spot on usual. Top notch.............Willie
Hey Willie
Thank you much

Quote from: Hilary on July 20, 2012, 06:43:13 AMI like the minimalistic stuff too - it really shows off your voice to full effect. Fabulous song, beautifully conveyed and a vox to die for!
Thank you for stopping by.
Glad you liked ,Haylie.

Quote from: launched on July 20, 2012, 07:26:11 AMWonderful songwriting, and a great listen! You come up with some great sounds and textures, and as usual I love the vocals.
Solid!

Hey Mark.
I just wanted to try something a little different.
Glad you liked it.

Quote from: SE on July 20, 2012, 10:51:00 AMReally like this one your vox seem to carry more emotion than usual, piano and harp fit perfectly, there seems to be more space in the track to show off your vox love it!!!!

Thanks you much.
I really wanted do something stripped down. Like sitting on stage with a piano player.

Quote from: Gnasty on July 22, 2012, 09:35:11 AMNelson you did it again. You always seem to do it to us. An amazing piece of musical creation.
Your voice and songwriting are stellar as always!! Love it man!
Man ,You made my day.
Many thanks
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

stoman

Wow, Nelson! I just listened three times to your song. It was just what I needed right now. Great stuff!

Regards,
  Steffen

Vanncad

Wow Nelson - you really do have a fantastic voice, and a talent for writing great songs.

Sounds like you channeled some Neil Young on that harp solo.
Keep up the piano man, sounds great!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

AndyR

Excellent, excellent, excellent.

What a voice and performance. The laid back minimal approach, the harp, everything.

I love songs that rest on the vocal - this stands on it, straightens its knees and easily sees its way over the top of everything in the way...

(...I quite like it, by the way! :D)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Rata-tat-tat

Mister Nelson... Quality... excellence... superb songwriting... I think you could play the spoons and make them sound sooo cool... It's a pleasure to hit play on your tracks everytime!!! Well done!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

bruno

Wow. Fab vocals - love it.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Nelson

Quote from: stoman on July 24, 2012, 03:21:57 AMWow, Nelson! I just listened three times to your song. It was just what I needed right now. Great stuff!

Regards,
  Steffen

Thanks for the listen Steffen.

U R 2 Kind

Quote from: Vanncad on July 25, 2012, 06:32:35 AMWow Nelson - you really do have a fantastic voice, and a talent for writing great songs.

Sounds like you channeled some Neil Young on that harp solo.
Keep up the piano man, sounds great!

Thanks Vanndie
Glad you liked it. Gotta a ways to go with the harp but it's fun.

Quote from: AndyR on July 25, 2012, 10:06:26 AMExcellent, excellent, excellent.

What a voice and performance. The laid back minimal approach, the harp, everything.

I love songs that rest on the vocal - this stands on it, straightens its knees and easily sees its way over the top of everything in the way...

(...I quite like it, by the way! :D)

Andy you are too kind.
Thanks so much for the kind words and the listen

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on July 25, 2012, 10:31:34 AMMister Nelson... Quality... excellence... superb songwriting... I think you could play the spoons and make them sound sooo cool... It's a pleasure to hit play on your tracks everytime!!! Well done!!!

Thank for the listen Todd.
By size of my belly, it seems I'm too good at playing the spoons... and the folk. ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: bruno on July 25, 2012, 05:04:56 PMWow. Fab vocals - love it.
B

Thanks a bunch Bruno
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600