Main Menu

Name the tune

Started by 64Guitars, June 20, 2012, 01:50:57 PM

Flash Harry

4. E major, C# minor - treble clef, right hand, arrrgghh! I haven't a clue!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

64Guitars

Quote from: Flash Harry on August 10, 2012, 04:39:19 PM4. E major, C# minor - treble clef, right hand, arrrgghh! I haven't a clue!

That's another one I might have made too difficult. In fact, after looking at the Wikipedia page about it, I'm not sure that I even used it correctly. I was originally going to use a completely different graphic that depicted something you typically carry in your pocket and use for your car, your house, or your mistress's chastity belt. :)  But I thought that graphic would have been too obvious.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: Geir on August 10, 2012, 07:05:18 PM4. "the Key" Satchwood

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=9456.0

Correct. My graphic might have been misleading. The Wikipedia page said something to the effect that a key signature and a key are not necessarily the same thing. Music theory isn't one of my strong points.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Here's what's left:

4 - "The Key" by Satchwood
13 - "Reflection" by lg
14 -
15 -
16 -
32 - "Reflections" by The Longhair Tigers
35 -
36 -
37 - "Moonfall" by The Reverend 48
39 -
40 -
44 -
46 -
57 - "Golden Eyes" by Willie Wendon
60 -

And here's a link to the full-size poster:

The original post is here: https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=15552.msg199155#msg199155

Remember:

To give everyone a fair chance to make a guess, please guess only one song at a time, and wait till at least two other people have posted guesses before submitting another guess.

Include the name of the songwriter with your guess.

And please don't guess your own songs. That's too easy! Let someone else guess them.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely