Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Bump was up Ben lomond today and thought of this

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Romidon

Thank you for bumping this, orh...  Again, since it was originally posted in 2011, I doubt I would have gotten to hear it in the near future..

I'm pretty much speechless as I think I've found one of my favorite songs here, to date...   :o

This is the first song I've taken the time to download..   The melody is haunting and has such a 'traditional' feel about it..  The lyrics capture the mood so perfectly and it's topped off by your amazingly earthy vocals..   This song really moves me....

Though I doubt I could capture the sincerity of your vocals; I want my group to play this song! (Maybe even have our female vocalist sing it...)  There's a tune (I don't know the name of) I hear to possibly add to the middle or end of 'Meallnaneach'.  It has a similarly haunting aire about it..

Anyway, so much has been said (and deservedly so) so I'll close with; another great collaboration guys, thank you for sharing!

romidon.

cuthbert

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase