Moon Beam (Vox by Rat/ Guitars and everything else trmunion)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, March 19, 2011, 01:12:47 AM

Rata-tat-tat

Moon Beam 1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey guys and gals... TRMUNION posted an awsome track in collabs a while back. Not sure if anyone has already used this one, But Here's my stab at it. Sorry for the dark lyrics... but it kinda gave me that vibe from the start... so I just went with it. Hope you like.

VR
Tod

Mix # 2
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Geir

yeah I remember this backer !!

a lot of cool songs came from it.

And this is another great one !!

Love it Tod !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

chip withrow

I dig the warning/menace in the vocal, and that "moonbeam" chorus is a great hook. The song has some heavy metal to it, and also some '70s glam rock vibe. Good stuff!

Kenneth

Agrree with Chip, love the attitude. Suits the music well. Interesting end quote too!
The vocals are terrific, as well as the music. Great collab!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

launched

Oh yeah! Badass, Tod! You nailed it, and I loved the vibe.

Cool Obama thing at the end too!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Hey thanks guys... This one was a quicky so I didn't have time to polish it up (Delays were off/ Vox too hot or the effect was off kilter). I'll be doing some recording today with Rich... hopefully we'll have some stuff to post up this evening. I would love to here other versions of this backer... feel free to hi jack this thread and point me in the right direction.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Ferryman_1957

This sounds great to me, love the vibe and the vox are excellent. Great collab, and superb dark feel.

Cheers,

Nigel

thetworegs

Love this fantastic vocal........ just lovin that dirty dark backing ...that guitar lead WOW!!!! ....i think i'm going to need to wash after this its so dirty...... dirty good......your touching the Moonbeam Baby with this one...Excellent

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Gnasty

I`ve played this over and over the last couple days. You sure can sing man.

Singing drummer eh? I know theres no ego from you...but you should be proud! Sweeet!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!