SPEEDY PETEY - Hardlock original

Started by hardlock, December 05, 2022, 05:50:25 AM

Mike_S

Quote from: StephenM on December 05, 2022, 06:05:59 AMbecause the cat here speaks alot and sometimes drives me nuts with the out and in thing...it's crazy...

Thank goodness others are afflicted with this annoying thing, I don't feel so alone now. Our one does that and also has a habit of coming into my office every afternoon and saying hey I want something in the other room, so off we shuffle only for her to say, actually nah I was only kidding! :)

Some great playing on this one Ken and very well produced as well. Digging the subject matter and general fun vibe too.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

chapperz66

Brilliant.  Some cool guitar and Hammond runs going on here. 

Paul

StephenM

Quote from: Mike_S on December 07, 2022, 03:46:36 PM
Quote from: StephenM on December 05, 2022, 06:05:59 AMbecause the cat here speaks alot and sometimes drives me nuts with the out and in thing...it's crazy...

Thank goodness others are afflicted with this annoying thing, I don't feel so alone now. Our one does that and also has a habit of coming into my office every afternoon and saying hey I want something in the other room, so off we shuffle only for her to say, actually nah I was only kidding! :)

Some great playing on this one Ken and very well produced as well. Digging the subject matter and general fun vibe too.

Mike

we should have a domestic cat song fest.... cats with me are a love hate relationship... mostly i love them.. but dang... they can be annoying...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

this is a great recording... and I dig the reggae vibe... it's psych early 70's rock reggae .... a new genre..
excellent and very clean....
interesting theme of the song... and the vocals fit just fine...!!!! two thumbs up.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

hardlock

Quote from: Ray Brookes on December 07, 2022, 12:40:10 PMnumber 104 in my jukebox thingy and called 'My Cat'

Forgot to reply to this. I swear I hadn't heard your cat song before now. If I had, I probably wouldn't have posted mine! That was outstanding; not only for a song about a cat but as a song in general!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Another great song about a cat lol. ( ray did one also) This is really cool. It reminded me of an Alice cooper track, in style.
Some really great I strummers played in this. Love the drums, organs and guitars,
Really love the vocals and some great light hearted lyrics.

Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.