Fair In The Field

Started by Rene Asologuitar, September 22, 2022, 10:39:34 AM

Rene Asologuitar

Fair In The Field
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Original composition, Words and Music by Rene A.

Inspired by lovely Fairfield, CA, where Clarissa stayed for her Physical Therapy Internship during summer of 2022.  We stayed in her beautiful Air BNB residence, and enjoyed the food and weather of California.

Dedicated to all loving peoples of our world, our field of dreams in our midst, come and enjoy peace, hope and love!!!

https://youtu.be/vBFU3lHrNXk
YOU TUBE CHANNEL:  https://www.youtube.com/c/rannildo

maxit

So beautiful, really touching singing and well written song ...
recorder
Audacity

Pru

beautiful song. the guitar and singing is first class

StephenM

beautiful song... is it just me or is there a wee bit of something distorted at 0:30?  The thing is your recordings are always so perfect... my hearing isn't that great but I have a very good focus ability, especially toward music....

lovely playing and singing and a wonderful song Rene

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: maxit on September 22, 2022, 01:25:45 PMSo beautiful, really touching singing and well written song ...
++++++++++
HI maxit,
Thank you so much for the wonderful words.
Love 'em.
Warm regards,
Rene

Quote from: Pru on September 22, 2022, 02:38:00 PMbeautiful song. the guitar and singing is first class
++++++++++
Hi Pru,
You are so much appreciated.
Love the "first class", and I am so tickled by this.
Thank you so much!
Respectfully,
Rene
Quote from: StephenM on September 22, 2022, 03:34:01 PMbeautiful song... is it just me or is there a wee bit of something distorted at 0:30?  The thing is your recordings are always so perfect... my hearing isn't that great but I have a very good focus ability, especially toward music....
lovely playing and singing and a wonderful song Rene
+++++++++
Hi Stephen,
You are absolutely correct, Stephen, there is some distortion I think I know how to fix it.
I need to dial back my recording input setting just a tad.
Thank you for the great comments, and the distortion help!!!
So glad to hear about your "focused" and "hearing" abilities in music and recording.
These skills are so helpful, and you are much appreciated.
Stay well, my friend!
Rene

Blooby

Zoltan

Your performances are always great, and i enjoy hearing the covers. But oh boy! Your originals are even better!

This is among your best performances and the song is just plain beautiful. The passion, the emotion and the tenderness all come thru your singing & playing.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

TPB

Great composition brother the playing and vocal are meshed together effectively
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Johnbee

Beautiful tune.  Your performance captures the feelings perfectly.
 :) John B

SE

Excellent gospel, church composition.The guitar and vocal are cool.
recorder
Boss BR-80