0:00
Volume:
Nice little progressive rock piece. Hope you enjoy,

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

hardlock

VERY nice one Mike! Swept me away to better places. 8) 
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

TPB

Smooth as silk really digging this with my morning coffee
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

Ive been playing a number of your tracks in the car for my sister and others...we all agree that your music is wonderful...
No exception here... its relaxing and inspiring...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

WarpCanada

I really enjoyed this I jammed along with my new Kontakt Accordion library and I felt like I could be somewhere at a seaside resort, perhaps in England.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Zoltan

Relaxed, airy and dreamy. The kind of a song that floats you away while listening to it. The sounds are immaculate and the playing is superb. The "guitar" playing is stylish and done in a very guitar -like fashion. I'm guessing it's Mike playing the keyboards, but without knowing one could be easily fooled.
It's more restrained Gilmour than Jordan Rudess.

I like the layered sounds and the way you've used ambience to glue it all together.

Great composition!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Zoltan on August 18, 2022, 10:36:37 AMRelaxed, airy and dreamy. The kind of a song that floats you away while listening to it. The sounds are immaculate and the playing is superb. The "guitar" playing is stylish and done in a very guitar -like fashion. I'm guessing it's Mike playing the keyboards, but without knowing one could be easily fooled.
It's more restrained Gilmour than Jordan Rudess.

I like the layered sounds and the way you've used ambience to glue it all together.

Great composition!

Thank you and Yes that is me playing keytar (a terrific voice on one of my Korg keyboards). Glad you enjoyed it.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Ron D Bowes

Very pleasant listening. The pinnacle of chill.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

very nicely done..lovely, relaxing music and so well played and produced.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Trist

A very nice tasteful recording, production is class, has that summer chilled beach sound to it, classy track. enjoyed