Come With Me

Started by Rene Asologuitar, April 16, 2022, 04:31:40 PM

Rene Asologuitar

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

A new original composition, words and music by Rene A.
We need as much love, and hope, and peace in our troubled world today!!!!!
Hope you like this song!
Rene

/rx9fVftUBEw

hardlock

Very nice song and performance! The guitar chord changes are reminiscent of some of the Beatles songs which I always really liked.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Zoltan

Wonderful song! Your vocals are immaculate and the gently played acoustic guitar sounds lovely.

As for the songwriting. The song sounds like a classic already :) The lyrics are positive and easy to relate to.

As an aside. It looks like you're one of those players whose at ease with fingerpicking and also using the fingers like you'd have plectrum at hand.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: hardlock on April 16, 2022, 07:16:02 PMVery nice song and performance! The guitar chord changes are reminiscent of some of the Beatles songs which I always really liked.
Hi hardlock,
Thanks for the great comments.  I love the Beatles, and grew up with all their songs, and that might be the reason for my sound.
Rene

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Zoltan on April 16, 2022, 10:13:39 PMWonderful song! Your vocals are immaculate and the gently played acoustic guitar sounds lovely.
As for the songwriting. The song sounds like a classic already :) The lyrics are positive and easy to relate to.
As an aside. It looks like you're one of those players whose at ease with fingerpicking and also using the fingers like you'd have plectrum at hand.
Hi Zoltan,  Your comments are so much loved, and I am truly humbled.  You are absolutely correct, I love to play guitar with just my fingers, no picks.  For the last 10 years, I have been trying to improve on fingerstyle guitar music, and actually reading and playing the melody of the song, and guitar soloing by using scales and arpeggios.  Thanks for the wonderful feedback!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

ODH

Lot of passion - and ability - in your performance. Enjoyed that.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Nelson

A lovely sentiment and another beautiful performance.
I too hear the Beattle influence and a bit Mr. Bojangles, too.

Nicely done, Rene
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: ODH on April 17, 2022, 01:14:02 AMLot of passion - and ability - in your performance. Enjoyed that.

Hi ODH,
Love your comments!  I am truly humbled by your kind words.
Thank you so much!!!
rene

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Nelson on April 17, 2022, 04:04:47 PMA lovely sentiment and another beautiful performance.
I too hear the Beattle influence and a bit Mr. Bojangles, too.
Nicely done, Rene
Hi Nelson,
Thanks for the wonderful comments.  I truly am influenced by the Beatles, and a bit of Bojangles, music of the 60's and 70's I love!!!
Much appreciation to you and your feedback.
Respectfully,
Rene

Ella

Beautiful song! You sing and play guitar so well and you have very warm and nice voice.