I See your Eyes

Started by SE, December 09, 2010, 01:54:53 PM

SE

CUREYES2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Real simple tune two guitars one bass and double tracked vox, hope it,s ok.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

FuzzFace

Wow!  Great song!  I love the intro!  Love the vocals!  Love the bass line!

Oldrottenhead

on my second listen now and i must say i love this john reminds me of lou reed circa transformers at times and as catchy as hell. braw tell yer maw.
gaun yersel john. magic an o that.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Stellar song! I really dig your vocal approach and those harmonies. Very catchy tune and good production all around.

FuzzFace

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 09, 2010, 02:07:07 PMbraw tell yer maw.
gaun yersel john.

What do these mean?
I have been saying some of your expressions without knowing what I am talking about.

Sorry to get off track from the song...

Oldrottenhead

john (side effect) like myself is scottish specifically west coast of scotland glasgow area.

braw tell yer maw = very good tell your mother but is common parlance as an expression of delight.
gaun yersel = go yourself is a bitter harder to explain. but is often heard on the football terraces when an individual player shows  great individual skill in taking the ball by a number of opposing players and scoring a goal. it was heard in most scottish households when archie gemmell scored the best goal ever scored in the world cup match against holland in argentina. so the little expression gaun yersel often used as gaun yersel son has very deep connotations especially to us scots. sorry for the diversion, i'll pass the baw back tae john, gaun yersel son.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

SE

The baw is gratefully accepted ORH, love you discription of our vernacular, that was a great goal, always love seeing it and by the way thanks for your comments, gaun yersel Archie whit a great goal!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

FuzzFace

Quote from: side effect on December 09, 2010, 02:40:26 PMlove you discription of our vernacular

Yes, much appreciated.

And once again, great song!

OsCKilO

Catchy and perfect bro!

downloaded!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy