It's Just My Job (Peter Grimes)

Started by Gu Djin, December 05, 2010, 03:19:15 PM

Gu Djin

Thank's all .  I'll try to get the vocal done this week.  Quiet time for recordings a bit of premium at the minute, but I am finding a little time for listening today and hopefully tomorrow.

Leigh

Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

FuzzFace

I'm into it!

Moves like a story.  Very compelling!

SwanSong

HI there , really like this peice. very original . type arrangement.
u did xtremly well on this . and yes like nick said with an eastern
or indian flavor. great job. well executed tc NEIL

OsCKilO

Urban perfection!

Cant wait for the lyric bro!

It is a real grower!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Love the groove here, definitely needs some vox. Give it a bit more bottom end to get really urban. I love the way it builds - definitely a lot of potential here, really like this.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gu Djin

Still haven't got round to the vox on this, but am pondering it now, just wanted to say thanks to all you great folk out their for the encouragement, which over the last few weeks was really needed as most other things seemed to be going wrong.  Thing are getting better now though, except for the price of fuel.
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Greeny

This is very good indeed. I like the percussive-led arrangement and the way it builds in layers and intensity. I agree with the bass comments - this could have a really heavy dub-style bass to accentuate the groove and urban feel. Very nice work.