Stuff

Started by Flash Harry, October 29, 2008, 06:08:56 PM

64Guitars

Quote from: Tony on January 12, 2009, 03:34:51 PM64 Guitars, thanks, I'll get it right eventually. Thanks for fixing it up.

I didn't fix anything. Only you (and Admin) can edit your messages, so you'll have to fix it yourself. Just click the Modify icon at the top-right of your message to edit it.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

SteveG

Nobody else want to put some guitar on? Will do it myself if I can get the time (and space...) but would be nice to get a few more ppl on it?

StevieM

Hey Steve, not TOO many more, have to split the royalties too many ways then ;D ;D
Talking of which, anyone know the best way to go on that side of things? Publishing or Internet or whatever? I know this is for fun, but if there's a slight possibility that THAT filthy word "money" could be made at all??? Not necessarily from this one ( but I don't see why not?), maybe other ones?
What do you think?
Maybe it'd be better to start a different thread on this??
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

StevieM

Errrrrrr --- only joking about the " not too many more" :D :D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Flash Harry

Bloody hell! I post something, nothing happens for months, then I pop over to Oz for a few days and POW! look what happens. The most frustrating thing is that I've only just got back and I'm too knackered to get my 'phones out to listen to what you guys have done. 

I will have to wait til tomorrow.

Thanks guys..... ;D

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

StevieM

Now that is REALLY weird. I was only thinking earlier " I wonder what Flash Harry thinks of this so far, he hasn't been on"!!!????

Did you have a good time?

Flash Harry

I almost got over my jet lag when I had to get back on a plane and have another 24hour marthon back to Heathrow.

I'm knackered!

Good time though. The sea must have been about 28 degrees. The beer was about 2 degrees and I enjoyed as much as I could of them both.
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Flash Harry

Quote from: StevieM on January 13, 2009, 05:58:30 PMNow that is REALLY weird. I was only thinking earlier " I wonder what Flash Harry thinks of this so far, he hasn't been on"!!!????

Ths is great! Thanks guys. What a nice thing to come home to. SteveM the lyrics are great, SteveG the vocals are just right. Love the guitar break, can't hear the keys, what happened to them?

Good stuff!
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SteveG

Tony was still working on the keys, so I used the version without figuring we can add them later. Glad you like it, you going to add any more guitar?

StevieM

Glad you like it, Flash.

Wish you'd stayed over there, the way the weather is now?? ;D