I haven't left the house today..

Started by indierik, October 24, 2008, 06:08:41 PM

indierik

BTW I read this book (The curious incident of the dog in the night time) a couple of years ago while traveling through India. I found it fascinating and very well written. 
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

indierik

IHAVE_0
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here is the edited version, it's not much different, but it might work a little better with regard to the vocals. Let me know what you think
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Oldrottenhead

no problem, i would love to hear someone sing my lyrics
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

just heard latest version rik, is as clean as whistle, not gonna get a chance to do anything with it till weekend am away for a day or two back friday night.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

HAVENT01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
here is my latest mix, using riks new post, with my original lead vox , the keys i used also(a guitar string struck once and sampled into my antique casio sk5) did a bit of mixing with the keys on the fly on the mbr as they where a bit low during chorus so  brought their levels up to 100 at the chorus and rapidly brought them back down to 80 for the verses phew it was hard work, then finally mixed in flash harry's bass. dumped all the other bits including cats choir vocals and guitar parts i did (coz they where awful). i think it now sounds pretty neat and dare i say complete. whaddaya think.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

I'd say so. It's sounding very good.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

am currently editing the video watch this space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGZWl_RESJw
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

ronhh

I'm blown away!  If you could read this whole string as I just did from the original song idea; through the addition of bass(es); the accidental mastering to mono; the recovery; the keyboards; etc.  And then hear (see) the finished product.  Bravo gents!

ps/The video is perfect.  To achieve this type of minimalistic genius on MTV would cost millions!

Ronnie
"Honest honey, this is the last guitar I'll ever buy"

Flash Harry

Old Rotten Head!

Funny and yet so sad. It's a great video and a great song.

Superlatives seem quite meaningless here, this deserves public acclaim.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

danieldesete

This video is so funny... I'm just after adding 5 stars and subscribing  ;D ;D
hou hou ha ha