Songcrafters British invation of Norway 2010

Started by Geir, September 23, 2010, 12:47:54 AM

Hilary

Quote from: facemask93 on September 05, 2013, 12:06:37 PMWell , a great deal of hand wrenching went into my decision to accept the invite to the UK invasion of Norway Met 2013 , i mean anyone in there right mind would never turn down such an invite , but , to begin with you have 5 top Songcrafter heroes who have met and collaborated on many great songs in the past , tried & tested you might say , then someone who has not sung or played an instrument in quite a while , feeling quite inferior , not knowing what might be asked of him , being thrown into the fire , well for good or bad I'm in , bring it on Met 2013

Oh good for you Rob - you have no reason to feel inferior, you are supremely talented Mr Facemask93
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

i wrote the words to this one before we got together. and if anyone should feel inferior it,s me  https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=8609.0
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

bruno

Rockin good news - look forward to it all unfolding in pictures, posts and songs - perhaps some live performances thrown in for good measure. Exciting stuff, I'm still buzzing from my Met with Hook ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can't seem to record at the moment though, jet lag really screwed me this time. It will come!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Burtog

Quote from: Hilary on September 05, 2013, 12:08:33 PM
Quote from: facemask93 on September 05, 2013, 12:06:37 PMWell , a great deal of hand wrenching went into my decision to accept the invite to the UK invasion of Norway Met 2013 , i mean anyone in there right mind would never turn down such an invite , but , to begin with you have 5 top Songcrafter heroes who have met and collaborated on many great songs in the past , tried & tested you might say , then someone who has not sung or played an instrument in quite a while , feeling quite inferior , not knowing what might be asked of him , being thrown into the fire , well for good or bad I'm in , bring it on Met 2013

Oh good for you Rob - you have no reason to feel inferior, you are supremely talented Mr Facemask93

Completely agree, looking forward to the results!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

This is great news!!

Quote from: facemask93 on September 05, 2013, 12:06:37 PMwell for good or bad I'm in , bring it on Met 2013

Bout time you sloucher!  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

thetworegs

Go for it Rob.....you'll have a hell of a time ......make sure to put T on barbi duty by the look of the fb photos it'll be lip smacking .....should be a bash and a half.... Looking forward to hear what comes out..... ;D ;D ;D

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

bruno

Awesome chaps. Can't wait to hear the results.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Oldrottenhead

mibbes next year we can have a songcrafters festival at porsgrunn? there is a camp site there. is there?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann