recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Man those pictures tell the tale, this is serious music making.  It looks like you guys are in a studio.  Fantastic.  I love everything about what you guys are up to here at Geirs Cabin by the sea.  Word is spreading far and wide. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

dont worry guys we are not sleeping or drunk but have been working all day on an epic song for the piratefest, it is taking a bit of time but we are getting there, when its up if you pay attention you may be namechecked in the lyrics, apologies if we miss anyone
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

cheers for the pics mark, webcam is on in skype username is oldrottenhead for anyone interested
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

I'm just learning of the invasion. I didn't think the British invaded anymore without the blessings of the Americans.

(Translation: I wish I was part of the coalition.)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

64Guitars

Two questions:

1) It's been mentioned that you're using Mike's RØDE NT1-A condenser mic. Did you bring anything else with you (instruments, for example) or are you all using Geir's gear?

2) Speaking of "Geir's gear", how do you pronounce your name, Geir? I always assumed it was pronounced either like "Gare" (as in Gary) or "Jare" (as in Jerry), but James pronounces it like "Gear" in the songs and Mike said something about "Guy-ear". Maybe you could post a short mp3 here in which you speak your name?

Inquiring minds want to know.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

we all brought our mbrs amd mike brought his mike everything else is geirs. pronounced guy- er. i think i pronounce it correctly in norwegian version of stagefright.

i still call him geer but every time mike and tharek slap me i correct myself, eventually i will get it right.
by the way geir's middle name (which i will never be able to pronounce) translates into english as spear of victory.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 25, 2010, 09:12:41 PMpronounced guy- er. i think i pronounce it correctly in norwegian version of stagefright.

Oops! I thought you were singing "god's shoulder". I better fix the lyrics on the jukebox page.  :-[

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

https://songcrafters.org/Festivals/Norway2010.php

I'm going to embarrass myself the day I meet Tharek, I know how to pronounce it, but since he can't hear me, I pronounce it wrong. Even the voice in my head when I read his name pronounces it wrong.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR