SOUL MOTION - original by Hardlock

Started by hardlock, August 30, 2010, 11:40:32 PM

Ferryman

All round great song but the dual guitar leads really take this to another planet for me,. fabulous playing and great sounds. The song is excellent and the changes are great, good idea to bring them early as they really create interest. Great drums as well, very well programmed.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

Fine recording and guitar playing and vocals to Hardlock !!

Excellent !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

launched

Hell, yes! Fabulous tune you got here. Love the music, and your vox sound a little Like Trey Anastasio which is cool.

Right on!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

lg

Great bouncy music with some sweet guitar sounds....
Lyrics are great and your vox is really good!
This is your best to date.
I guess what I'm trying to say is 'I love it!'

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Satchwood

I'm jazzin and bouncin and swingin to this delightful tune!!   A bit of Stray Cats vibe maybe; really luv the clean guitar tone, layering, & superb playing and vocals!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Nelson

A real swinger, my man

That old Bass is doing one hell of a job.

Love the clean tones of your axe and your vocals are just fine.

Awesome work

Nelson

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Gu Djin

Lovely sounds and playing going on in here - the vibe at times minded me of Pink Floyd - but at other just free flowing jazz rocking it's heart out.

Good stuff.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

danieldesete

I nearly missed this one. The mix is perfect. Nice groove and good singing, well done !
hou hou ha ha