Like Wolf.

Started by Les Warner, July 08, 2010, 01:42:12 PM

Les Warner

Like a Wolf
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi All, the third one of three tonight. This is the result of a bet with Willie W who wanted to write a song with the hook line "She had me howling like Wolf". This is the result of my efforts, not trace of his yet!!! Come on Willie fingers out. For those people who want to know how I get my drum I use a zoom unit but if I told you more you could all do it.   ;D    Les W

mr2kewl

i'm liking your style of music, Les.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

mike

That was one nice trilogy tonight Les.  Makes for quite a cool E.P.   Love the dark groove to this one. 

Mike

SwanSong

VERY cool beat and interesting song. congrats on a job well done
funny how music can b composed no matter what the situation is
good or bad. as a songwriter my self. this has great qualities.
tc NEL

Greeny

Very nicely done. There's a Texas-blues kind of groove to this. It also reminds me (a bit) of 'Witchy Woman' by the Eagles for some reason. Superb guitar, bass, drums, harmonies, and lead vocals. A very tight - and professional - performance all round. A great listen!

Geir

Great song ... great performance !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Donkeydoo

Very professional sounding in all parts.  great song.  Love it.

OsCKilO

Quote from: Geir on July 09, 2010, 04:08:04 AMGreat song ... great performance !

Ditto!!!

It reminds me of Chris Rea!!!!!!!

Awesome!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

This is the best rock song I've heard in Years
I love it
You Rock

Facemask93

This is a very pro sounding song , and a really good listen , love it all ,vox , performance and production , i can hear the eagles slightly , but very original on the whole

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper