The Devils Welcome - Session - M- Audio

Started by Gu Djin, June 22, 2010, 04:17:02 AM

OsCKilO

If Dylan Thomas played Squeeze box, I bet it would sound like this!

The words paint a vivid image!

This keeps your interest all the way through!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

I'm on the third listen and really digging it.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

j.g.

Back for another listen. Great to hear something a bit different and you do push the boundaries a bit. Been listening to a few of yours lately but not had time to comment. Great one.

Black Mary

You create music and think like a Fine Artist. The palette is at your mercy. You create images in the head through your music. All very unnerving I might add.
kingliggermusic

Gu Djin

Cheers folks and thanks for the listen and comments.  This was an amalgam of ideas that just seem to come together at the moment - though I'm beginning to wonder if it wasn't a subconscious comment on the state of english soccer.  

Did you see Mark Webber's spectacular?  He was very close to his maker for a second, or two.  Now that's a comment that might indicate I didn't watch englands sad demise!
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

mr2kewl

Quote from: Gu Djin on June 29, 2010, 02:08:28 AMYou've taken my single two note chord songs one step further and laid down a base for something classic.  Sometimes I wonder what all them other notes are for?

Cantasticy

Leigh

i was intrigued by this comment on ORH's "C" composition as i'm to your appraoch of producing songs.

i love being slightly out of step with the rest of the musical world and this has hit the sweet spot.

i'm off to check your other work.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

launched

On this day, I was blown away! Cool tune Leigh!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover