Lost in Space - Sorry, lost in Love..... Jemima's Kite.

Started by Flash Harry, June 18, 2010, 05:49:20 PM

Gnasty

This tune Blows me away!!! Freakin awesome feel. Greeny..nice guitar chording and sounds.

Nice production and bass and keys Flash. You made it sound pro.

Vocals and Lyrics are phenomenal ORH!!

P.S If you don`t like mowing your grass, i`d suggest you entomb it with concrete but then i wouldn`t hear these incredible songs getting inspiration from mowing it!  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

T.C. Elliott

I love the guitars on this one. Just a touch of jangle to brighten up my day.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

lg

Hey Jim, what kinda grass was you cutting?
LOL......LOL
This is super Psychedelic Grass cutting Stuff....
Oh Yeah Baby....
Cut me up some more.....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tony W

Quote from: Flash Harry on June 19, 2010, 11:59:46 AMHere is a remix with a different synth patch. Just for James.  That'll teach him for telling me to post it when he's too far gone to be critical!

That's funny!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

HEY this is really good kick a.. music. even a bit of pink floyd in the guitar
sound and works. i hear. only my opinion. what a cool intro . this would
b perfect as a back drop in a sci fi movie.remember the show LOST IN SPACE
years ago . well, im lost . in your wonderful magic world.great song. TC NEI L

Satchwood

Wooah!   I'm doing some time travel here now...floating in space... lost in the Sonic Groove.!.!..   lost in the nic of time ~ JK time that is!

This sounds like you guys got together for a pro studio recording ~ hot - pro playing, singing, & recording JK ~ holy mac-jack !

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

hardlock

Excellent composition guys!  As usual a sure winner. 

Funny, I just commented "lost in space" to another trippy tune.  8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Gu Djin

Now let's see how can I offend you today.  MMmmm!  David Bowie comes to mind - did that do the trick?  Truthfully - Spaced - I really like it.  But I'm getting bored with being nice.

Great Post - I like listening to all the influences on here - nothing barred, but I get a feeling a Bonzo... Dog ... style would complement this one nicely, or do I mean crazily, in a set?!**

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Greeny

Apart from the intro, which was done with all sorts of fx layers and reversed sounds in Audacity, all the weird little 'sci-fi' noises were done with a very old phaser stomp box that has a manual feedback dial - you can get all sorts of weird effects and whines out of it. The working title for the basic guitar track was 'Clangers', which quite a few people of a certain age will understand... !