Lost in Space - Sorry, lost in Love..... Jemima's Kite.

Started by Flash Harry, June 18, 2010, 05:49:20 PM

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

I get to a certain point most afternoons when I run out of superlatives. I could say it's great, wonderful or totally awesome but after a while I fear that these words lack sincerity and become banal. All I do know is, this is yet another song to be downloaded and treasured as all good music should be..      Willie
ps after all that typing I'm going for a drink. W
recorder
Boss BR-800

Johnbee

Wow!  Love this.  Gotta download it.  One of the best I've heard yet here.  Love the "dreamy" sound.
Congrats!

:) JB

Jim1970

Just took another listen!!!

Fantastic Just Fantastic!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

What a great sound , love,in the production on this, talent = great song.( second re- mix much better.)
recorder
Boss BR-80

FuzzFace

Hey friend.

This recording is a superb dream-catching carpet-trip tour of our subconcious memory-filtering facility in action.

I love it.

mike

Floaty is the word that comes to mind here.  Predictably good stuff from the Kite.  I did find the hiss a little distracting but you have managed to pretty much eliminate it on the second take.  Nice engineering Mike.
An all round great listen.

Mike

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

scottieD

Another Jemima Gem...does anyone else post on here?!?  Don't you people have jobs?!? Take a break and let the rest of us post some damn music :) But not me...I'm making wicker furniture now...it's coming along splendidly...

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Ferryman_1957

Still playing catch up and I found this little gem. love that spacey, pstychedelic feel, reminiscent of some early JK tracks. Great vox on this one Jim, they really work very well. Nice synth touches Sir Flash, an all round stormer.

Cheers,

Nigel