recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on May 01, 2010, 10:47:30 AMI guess the poll is official now. Being that we are now into May? Plugged In won? Hmm  What the heck am I gonna do for that?

No, it's not decided yet. There are still about 22 hours left before the poll closes.

The outcome could still change. Anyone can change their vote, so people who chose a theme that only has one or two votes might decide to change their vote to one of the two leaders. And there are still lots of members who haven't voted. So let's not jump to any conclusion yet. When the poll closes, the theme with the most votes will be the official theme for May.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

Well i`m a Zappa fan but it looks like plugged-in is taking the throne. Jsut as they say in sports. Maybe next time! >:(
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

T.C. Elliott

At 12 festivals a year I can imagine it won't be too long before you zappafans will seize the day. I wouldn't mind doing a cover of of Joe's Garage
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

danieldesete

to late to vote... that's how I never loose an election !  BTW I would have voted for plugged in... 8)
hou hou ha ha

Blooby

Quote from: T.C. Elliott aka Pigfarmer Jr on May 02, 2010, 09:21:23 AMAt 12 festivals a year I can imagine it won't be too long before you zappafans will seize the day. I wouldn't mind doing a cover of of Joe's Garage

The song or the entire triple album?

Blooby

64Guitars

Several people have said that a month isn't enough time to complete their recording for the festival. And it's been suggested that there should be more time prior to the festival to decide which songs you want to do. So I'm thinking of extending the festivals to 6 weeks and starting the voting two weeks before the festival starts. The voting period would be 5 days.

Here's how the schedule would look for the rest of the year:

FestivalPoll DatesFestival Duration
Plugged-In Fest       Apr 26 - May 2       May 2 - June 12
?May 30 - Jun 4June 13 - July 24
?Jul 11 - Jul 16July 25 - Sept 4
Pirate Fest-----Sept 5 - Oct 16
?Oct 3 - Oct 8Oct 17 - Nov 27
YuleFest-----Nov 28 - Jan 8

September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so I thought that would be a good time for PirateFest.

Is this schedule an improvement, or should we stick with one festival per month?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gnasty

I have no problem with this 64... Good job putting your time into these things  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity