New Guy

Started by Torren61, December 13, 2009, 11:00:07 AM

Torren61

Quote from: osckilo on December 20, 2009, 08:39:51 AMAwesome stuff bro!

You layer those sounds soooooo good!

Love the soundclick

Man, you have some really, really good stuff yourself!  I am digging "Not Afraid" (just one of some amazing tracks).  You guys HAVE to go over his work.

I'm going over a lot of guys' work today.  Simply amazing.  Why have I been listening to the friggin' radio?

Torren61

Here is my "studio".  I built the work station.  Birch plywood and pine from.  13 feet long, 3 feet deep, 4 ft high on the ends and 7 feet high in the middle.

The amps are a kit that I built (2watts) and a custom head that I bartered for (20 watts).  Not pictured is my Vox clone (5watts).

The cab is my custom cab that I helped build.  AAAAA figured Eastern Rock Maple with a 1X12 Celestion Alnico Gold speaker.

Torren61

My cabs.  The wooden one is the custom Celestion and the other is an antique Bell and Howell movie projector cab with a 1X12 Jensen.

Bluesberry

What a nice classy looking home studio.  Looks real nice and tidy and layed out nice.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Torren61

Those were my 2 watt, my 20 watt and me and my much better half.

These are my two dogs trying to come to an agreement on who loves me the most  (actually, they're playing):

Justin_Case

Nice Work Station - looks very well thought out.

Torren61

Thanks JC.  I'm certainly no carpenter but I got lucky and it worked out.  There's about $400 worth of material in the work station.  Would you believe there's nearly 300 screws in that thing?

Satchwood

Fab studio you got there - nice pics!  Been checking out some of your Soundclick tunes - great stuff !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Torren61

Thanks.  I've been going over a lot of other folks music as well.  I just listened to "Why" about five or six times.  Dude, that is a really good song!  Has anyone talked about putting together a virtual band here?
 I got the name...."Runaway James".  Just put together the best 20 songs either already done or new stuff from this point onward.