Dream time sunrise.

Started by Flash Harry, November 02, 2009, 02:10:42 PM

Satchwood

Spacey stuff Mike !!  Like a sound track to Alien or First Encounters of the Third Kind or Space Odyssey !!!  Very cool sounds ... now I'm hearing a little Alan Parson's Project or something !!  Cool stuff - sounds like a lot of fun to play - I want one !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Flash Harry

Thanks for all the comments guys, I have not had enough sleep since I bought this, rehearsing tonight so I won't get to play some more. It's such a lovely instrument, Dave, you're right it is a great synth for the price.

I was so suprised at how expressive a lump of digital electronics can be. I think every household should have one along with a piano, a guitar, a mouth organ, a kazoo, bongos, an MBR........
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

OsCKilO

Very cool tune!

Like i'm in the desert at night...... Tripping out my box!

Love it!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

There's some tasty noodles there Mike. Can hear a slight Gary Numan and early Human League echo in the sonar-sounding melody. The underpinning didgeredoo (spelling?) works really well... is that where the dreamtime title cam from? A subconcious nod to Kate Bush's The Dreaming, lol. Then it goes all Kraftwerk. I really like that sequenced section. We need some Kite tracks like this! I'm getting all excited like I used to over Penthouse and Pavement and Visage lol. Great stuff. I can see many hours of fun ahead for you!

Jim1970

Really Cool!!

Love the new synth!!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

I thought it was going to be "Echoes" at the start....(sorry, showing my age). Very trippy sounds. Lots of potential here Flash, really looking forward to what you can do with this.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

I'm bogged down with laying wood floors at the moment. Having a bit of a disagreement with Mrs Flash about the amount of time I spend playing my bass for other people and not nailing down bits of wood.

It's a hard life.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Tony W

When I first launched this, I reached very quickly for my volume control, because I thought the sound was outside my cans. I thought everyone at work could hear what I was listening to. HUGE sound. I love it. I thought I was watching the beginning to x-files at first. Then Knight Rider stepped in it's place. I can't what comes next.

I played hell trying to get the file to play though. I wound up having to click the external link.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

how about a little BUMP for our dear Flashmeister ?

love you mister Harry ... please co,e home with some new music soon !!!!!!

hic
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

lg

Geir, thanks for the bump!
I never heard this before. Strange how so much music slips by us....
Well, Flash, this is so cOOL ... sorta Floyd-ish, sorta Alan Parsons-ish.
You are a talented man and you deserve a cool toy like this.
Please do us all a big favor and post more....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!