Souly Blues Challenge_Bluesberry : Got Soul?

Started by Bluesberry, September 26, 2009, 06:19:02 PM

Wiley

Wow it is hard to believe that is all done with your guitar.  Yes I think your making everyone want one of those toys!! This was really well played and enjoyed the different sounds you came up with. Very impressive.
P.J.

Satchwood

Very cool BB !!!  Great use of your musical resources and talents - sounds great !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

The Reverend 48

Bloody amazin
I can just about get my head round the sax played from guitar but are you saying the keyboard was a guitar too
whatever you used its one cool take
Well Done

Tony W

Damn BB this is a new level of awesomeness. It is beautiful throughout. GR 20 huh? I almost hate having friends like you and TJ, never met in person, but cost me a fortune to know!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveG

Yeah nice toy, but without the fine playing it would be wasted, great job!!!

mike

Dear Santa

Bring me this machine

My God - what a track!!

Bluesberry

Thanks for all the great comments everybody.  That Hammond patch is killing me, I can't stop playing it.  It is so exciting to be able to play organ sounds with my guitar, I could never play like that on a real organ unless I practiced for a long long time. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tafka

saxaphony was outstanding...then into the keys wow.
then guitar Brilliant.
midi to your other synth yet?

TJ.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Greeny

Very clever phrasing, BB. You seem to adapt very well to each instrument. The sax was good, but the Hammond organ part blew me away. I can see myself asking for some collaborations with that little beauty, lol. Your guitar is amazing (of course), but this is the sound of a very accomplished band doing their thing now!

Blooby

Nice chops.  I've found phrasing to be one of the hardest things on those buggers, but you've taken to it like a duck to water.

I love the Hammond setting on the GRs.  When you push down on the expression pedal and the Leslie fires up, it's priceless.

Blooby