New Song "Goodbye"

Started by gingertilly18, September 05, 2009, 05:18:12 AM

gingertilly18

sorry saijinn  :-[
i finished a newer version and didnt know how to change the mp3 in my original post and somehow deleted it  :(

Bluesberry

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on September 08, 2009, 04:42:54 PMuh oh! Another "song removed" thread in the making???   ;D ;D ;D
This site is getting weirder and stranger...Whooooosh... did you hear that weird sound, this is the beginning of another adventure in ? ? where? I don't know exactly, Hell, Heaven, Fantasy Island ...( ? ?  Geir, you still there? ? )

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

I * AM * HERE * * * * I * AM * ALLWAYS * * HERE * * YOU * CAN*T GET AWAY * FROM *  * * * HERE * * AM * I * CLEAR * * * * * YOU CAN*T * GET * AWAY ** ** ** YOU CAN*T GET * AWAY ** YOU CAN*T * GET * AWAY ** ** ** YOU CAN*T GET * AWAY ** YOU CAN*T * GET * AWAY ** ** ** YOU CAN*T GET * AWAY ** YOU CAN*T * GET * AWAY ** ** ** YOU CAN*T GET * AWAY ** YOU CAN*T * GET * AWAY ** ** ** YOU CAN*T GET * AWAY ** YOU CAN*T * GET * AWAY ** ** ** YOU CAN*T GET * AWAY ** YOU CAN*T * GET * AWAY ** ** ** YOU CAN*T GET * AWAY ** YOU CAN*T * GET * AWAY ** ** ** YOU CAN*T GET * AWAY ** YOU CAN*T * GET * AWAY ** ** ** YOU CAN*T GET * AWAY *
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........