Frozen Sky

Started by Halem, August 16, 2009, 09:35:31 PM

SteveG

Adventurous and original. I could hear a screaming vocal trying to burst out there, I could not do it tho.....

Halem

SteveG,
Yes, i already fixed this: rolled back the strings and added a volume and midrange to vocals. Just no idea how to change track in original post. Thanks for listening!

Ferryman

I liked this, very different and lots of good ideas. You can't change the track in the original post to the best of my knowledge, juts start a new thread and make it clear this is a new version. I'd like to hear the revised version with the lyrics more up front.

Make sure you go an listen to Bosko Schwartz's material in the BR-1600 section, especially his stuff by the Stan Laurels. I think you will like what he is doing.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Luv this artsy adventureous style of yours here!!  Very unique sounding original material!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Oh yes!! this is good stuff .... original goodsounding wonderful music. Coming from another cold country I can relate to the lyrics as well ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........