India (with ubiquitous Kaossilator)

Started by Blooby, July 26, 2009, 08:01:19 PM

Greeny

Quote from: Flash Harry on July 27, 2009, 09:35:03 AMI'm not buying one of these. I'll never get the quality out of it that you get, so I'm not even going to try.

It's brilliant. I could listen to this and just drift off, never to return.

That break where it all tightens up and gets rhythmic is so sweet. I love it.

I reckon we could do a mean cover of 'Geisha Girls and Temple Boys' with one though... !

Although being able to play one like Blooby would be a bloody miracle... lol

guitarron

Quote from: Flash Harry on July 27, 2009, 09:35:03 AMI'm not buying one of these. I'll never get the quality out of it that you get, so I'm not even going to try.

It's brilliant. I could listen to this and just drift off, never to return.

That break where it all tightens up and gets rhythmic is so sweet. I love it.

freakin' cool-real soundtrack kind of stuff-
blooby you outdid yourself

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

Awesome!
The Toy is one thing....
But having one and being able to play it properly is another!
I too am tempted to buy one.
But it is probably wiser to not....
Blooby, all I can say is:

More, more, more.....

LG

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Bluesberry

This is one mighty groove going on here.  You guys were really cooking, and all together too, very tight for a loose jam.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

danarm101

Chaps, skilled and prefessional work going on here. I had never heard of a Kaossilator before now, so uve enlightened me (am I the only one). Very moody and atmospheric sound, i could imagine jim morrison being proud of that one.......you guys are very very talented. A different and original listen.

Dan
You can hear my tracks at http://www.carbonlogic.co.uk/profile/danarm101

For the best in modern prog rock, check out my big brothers site, http://www.cosmograf.co.uk/

Wiley

wow this was awesome and yes you could talk me into buying one of those.  Sounds like a lot of fun.

Davo

Wow man very cool Indian/Arabic vibe.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

madrab

If I made you remember this I am proud. Good jam, I could listen to the long version. And many many thanks for posting the scale list to the kaosilator.
Henrik

Ferryman

Quote from: Blooby on August 09, 2009, 07:38:05 PMNo sweat.  I have posted that the Kaossilator has a very finite number of usable sounds, but I've been toying with the idea of running it through some crazy effects lately. 

You are right, teh actual usable sounds are relatively limited. But do explore the arpeggiator - the combination of arpeggiator and some of the sounds really widens the palette quite a lot.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Cool stuff Blooby - really cool intro!! 

I could have listen to a longer guitar jam - but then that's me - I dig that sort of thing big time!!  I definitely got to put a kaossilator on my wish list...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)