Summer NAMM 2009

Started by 64Guitars, July 03, 2009, 06:58:15 PM

Geir

Hope they're not releasing a NanoBR .....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

Quote from: Davo on August 12, 2009, 02:24:38 PMIs it in anaheim again?  Im 30 minutes away, I wonder if they would let me in?

If I had gone last year  I could have met George Fullerton :(

Make a badge out of this......

Flash it to security......

Then Just Walk in like The MBR rock star that you are......

No Problems will be encountered.......

Trust Me.....

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Davo

Quote from: osckilo on August 18, 2009, 06:37:09 PM
Quote from: Davo on August 12, 2009, 02:24:38 PMIs it in anaheim again?  Im 30 minutes away, I wonder if they would let me in?

If I had gone last year  I could have met George Fullerton :(

Make a badge out of this......

Flash it to security......

Then Just Walk in like The MBR rock star that you are......

No Problems will be encountered.......

Trust Me.....

Lol stay classy Oskilo.
Seriously though...nice pic of you!

I need a button that says "I piss excellence"

If they ask for ID, I will just tell them to remain calm and run for the Boss booth.

To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

64Guitars

Another disappointment. The new products are up at http://www.rolandconnect.com/ but there are no new recorders.

There's a new audio player for guitarists, called the eBand JS-8, that has built-in COSM effects, Phrase Trainer, and limited recording, but no multitrack recording.

There are a couple of new electronic drum kits, a couple of keyboards, vocal processor pedal, sampler, stereo amplifier, v-accordian, and '63 Fender Reverb pedal. Nothing that interests me very much. And I don't see how any of these products qualify as "desktop home-studio gear".

Oh, well.  :-\

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

guitarron

Quote from: 64Guitars on August 31, 2009, 09:28:52 AMAnother disappointment. The new products are up at http://www.rolandconnect.com/ but there are no new recorders.

kinda lame this time around

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SteveB

Gives me no pleasure to say I told various people previously, but I honestly doubt whether you'll see any new BR recorders anytime soon. The high-end Roland prods will get the innovations first, then the trickle down begins. And you have to ask yourselves, just what else can be added? Personally, I'd like to see a BR2400. 12 single tracks, 6 stereo tracks, and then add any tweaks to that. Maybe Boss are just going to do the same to the BR1600?
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

hooper

Quote from: SteveB on August 31, 2009, 11:34:51 AMAnd you have to ask yourselves, just what else can be added? Personally, I'd like to see a BR2400. 12 single tracks, 6 stereo tracks, and then add any tweaks to that...
Yes, and a USB conncection for PC and software that would allow on-screen wav form editing of files still on the BR. Gosh, it gives me G.A.S. just thinking about it!!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

SteveB

Quote from: hooper on August 31, 2009, 01:39:01 PMYes, and a USB conncection for PC and software that would allow on-screen wav form editing of files still on the BR. Gosh, it gives me G.A.S. just thinking about it!!

HPR - Yeah, me too... :'(
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon