Fool's Gold (Rayon Vert)

Started by Farrell Jackson, November 27, 2022, 07:14:49 AM

Ted

Quote from: Ted on November 30, 2022, 01:31:56 AMI've got plenty of material to work with – personal experience, and the experience of watching men I know hitting all the pitfalls. I'll work on it.

Coincidentally, I got an update today on one of those guys who hit all the pitfalls. As predicted, his beautiful toxic wife finally disappeared into the night, leaving him much poorer and with a bunch of physical injuries.

Dark Triad Bump!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Trist

A really well structured track, love the classic rocx feel to it but its quite different, very musical, the guitar and groove section at 2.10 is great, and that organ solo is awesome, really enjoyable track.

StephenM

This band never could be fools gold... tis the real thing...

still rocking.... Ted's comment got me thinking.....  all I will say is at least I have a wonderful and amazing son from that lesson.... some lessons in life cost a lot for the instructor... alot!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Redler

Great composition and performance with some proggy vibes at outro. Excellent job by all of you!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

This is hard to fathom how good it is. Knocked me for six. That guitar playing is tremendous, does sound like Richie Blackmore in his prime Rainbow Rising days... to bad he seemed too also fall for some fools gold who to my eyes robbed him of his talent.

But guys, you ought be so proud. Everything is so good. Not much more can be said.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ron D Bowes

Of course I heard this when it first popped above the waterline ;-). Great RV track, but then, they are all great Farrell!