Summer Daze

Started by Bob Iles, June 12, 2009, 12:40:31 PM

Bob Iles

Ah, you noticed I'm a guitar player!!  Thanks!!
You've only got 12 notes and however you mix them up is your thing. - Edward Van Halen

OsCKilO

I need to visit this board More Often!

This is Great!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

Hot rocking! You could pack any bar out with this. Yep... you certainly are a guitarist, lol

Wiley

Yup you guys said it all. Great job!!!

assassin

bob ,You old rocker you !

ROCK ON !

ASSASSIN.

Oldrottenhead

missed this one great stuff off to listen to your others
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

mike

Great playing and great recording.  I look forward to hearing your vocal track.

Mike

Geir

Missed this one too this summer ... great stuff !!!!

Lots of talent!!

rock on !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Dmann

Am I listening to something different than everyone else? The song I hear is basically noodling a guitar solo in the wrong key for a few minutes... what am I missing?

Bob Iles

Quotewhat am I missing?
Some tact. Your smug attitude may play better over at Harmony Central or The Gear Page. Perhaps you could try using constructive criticism. But anyway, thanks for listening.

And for the record, the song was, admittedly, a bunch of noodling. As far as the solo being in the "wrong key", I didn't know there was a "right key." Should I have maybe tried playing in D#min, or is that the wrong key, as well? There are passages that do go "out of key", certainly, but I wasn't intending on passing this off as "Eruption" or "Dee." I simply was trying to get a feel for the BR600 features and functionality.

I've listened to some of your songs, and I think there is some very good playing and arrangement going on. While metal is not really my thing, I can certainly appreciate the effort that goes into each song. I would hope that you feel the same way about others' work.

Good luck in your musical endeavors.

-Bob

You've only got 12 notes and however you mix them up is your thing. - Edward Van Halen