Silk .. a more romantic song ..

Started by godinqc, January 05, 2022, 09:35:46 AM

godinqc

Project - Silk - Audacity
Time:
0:00
Volume:
When my wife listens to my songs she often mentions that my Lyrics are a bit David Bowie "ish" since I write about planets and space often .. so she mentioned why don't you write a more romantic song for a change.
So here's my version of a more romantic song ..  :)

Lyrics:
Sitting by the window
Thinking of my love
And how lucky I am
Her beautiful smile
Her beautiful soul
Her black hair floating
As we drive to paradise
I see her
I love her
Soul mate Forever

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ray Brookes

Nice romantic song for sure with poetic lyrics and some great guitar work. Cool production too; well done.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

so the question is will she let you sing it to her? 

love the guitars here....wow...this is lovely for sure... would have been cool for a soundtrack like maybe something like Wally E when he is falling for Eva...

or you could just sing it to your wife...

damn dude...you making the border north of the US proud on this one...I am a huge fan of the Canada music vibe... must be in the water or something...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Groundy

Well written, well performed, well done.... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Nothing wrong with songs sounding a bit Bowie-ish!..Ever! But this is a really nice romantic love song. Like the guitars a lot. Great vocals.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

guitarron

Terrific song! It has a an epic feel to it. Dramatic lead. Tasty licks. I hope she likes it. Very solid vocals/Production.

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

hardlock

What can I saw besides simply outstanding. Hooked with the intro - soothed by the supine vocals - then thrust into the fully blown lead! Great piece! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Zoltan

Romantic yet cool enough for guys to appreciate also ;) Great playing and singing. The sounds are also impeccable.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

godinqc

Thanks for the feedback .. my wife also liked it  ;D
Have a great day
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Fine work... glad to hear your good woman likes it. But I am not surprised, it's a great piece. Love how you rock out a little in it too, gives it some real passion to go along with that dreamy vibe. Super stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand