Something in progress!

Started by galestermusic, June 06, 2009, 12:20:16 AM

galestermusic

012V2_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I decided to go ahead and put what I have up. This is another somg that took off and ended up completely different than I invisioned.

Used my Epi LP Special and Fender squier PBASS.

Only four tracks on this. I couldn't come up with a lead I like. So I'll save and bounce some stuff around. Anyone can feel free to do add theirs.

Hooper if you read this and you don't mind, could you send me a PM and explain your method again for bouncing. I have become really confused.

Without further ado here is "Something in progress" lol

Trotters

HOT LICK ALERT!!!that's awesome...I might have a go with some lead over that one when I've got some time!!

The Reverend 48

Great Post Really tight rhythm its just begging........ 8) ;) :D

Geir

This is HOT !!!

This is the kinda music I played for so many years it's in my blood! If you'd put some vox on this it could have been on any "Greatest Rock Hits of the 80s" album and people would nod and say .. yeah I remember that !!

Really love it !!!!!!!

Now, ....   who has the balls to put some screaming vox on this and make it a hit ??
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

Quote from: trotters5 on June 06, 2009, 02:28:22 AMHOT LICK ALERT!!!that's awesome...

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

With fat and menacing tone, too - huge sound!!

Hope you can come back more frequently 8)

See you around,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman

Wow, indeed a hot lick and a great fat sound. Excellent sound, just leaps right out at you. Love to hear more from you.

You could always post this in Collaborations if you want others to add to it.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Oh, I like this! It really is dying out for some vocals to make it into a monster rocker. Would love to have a go, but it needs the Bon Scott / Dickinson pyrotechnics!

galestermusic

Hi everyone thanks for the feedback! I still haven't come up with a lead I liked. Greeny knock yourself out man, would love to hear it. I'm no lyricist or singer. Anyone else want to crack at it feel free.

Ok I have taught me son years ago to play the guitar. Now my grandson (his son) has took an interest. He's two, may grow out of it, but not if I can help it. Music is an awesome language.

Tangled Wires

Brilliant chugging riffs and nice tone, a real foot tapper. This one really sticks in your head, and have a feeling I might be humming this at work tomorrow!!

Would be good if this could develop into something more as it is a fantastic work in progress

recorder
Boss Micro BR