Something in progress!

Started by galestermusic, June 06, 2009, 12:20:16 AM

Satchwood

Great heavy chugging going on here with cool guitar riffs - luv this stuff Lestg!!

You've got some really great guitar tone and distortion!!

Some vox and a lead solo & you got yourself a big hit!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Rockatron

:o  Humougous power and cataclismic sound!  Love the riffs, its power and I now imagine a raging animal like voice  or super-deep one that would complement this great tune!
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

Saijinn Maas

Love the feel of this!

You mind if I try messing with it??

Already have some melodies running through my head ;)

OsCKilO

Quote from: LESTG on June 08, 2009, 02:58:58 PMOk I have taught me son years ago to play the guitar. Now my grandson (his son) has took an interest. He's two, may grow out of it, but not if I can help it. Music is an awesome language.

I Envy you!!!!!

My Boy likes the harmonica.....

He's nearly Two....

Keeps stopping me play guitar, when I do (Apart from spanish guitar....)......

But knows exactly what makes the intrument work....(Little bugger)... In order to stop it....!

Awsome Riff work by the way!

Seemless.....

Powerful!.....

Somewhat vocal!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

galestermusic

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on June 12, 2009, 05:58:54 PMLove the feel of this!

You mind if I try messing with it??

Already have some melodies running through my head ;)

Not at all Saijin I look forward to it! :)
Quote from: osckilo on June 12, 2009, 06:13:01 PM
Quote from: LESTG on June 08, 2009, 02:58:58 PMOk I have taught me son years ago to play the guitar. Now my grandson (his son) has took an interest. He's two, may grow out of it, but not if I can help it. Music is an awesome language.

I Envy you!!!!!

My Boy likes the harmonica.....

He's nearly Two....

Keeps stopping me play guitar, when I do (Apart from spanish guitar....)......

But knows exactly what makes the intrument work....(Littly bugger)... In order to stop it....!

Awsome Riff work by the way!

Seemless.....

Powerful!.....

Somewhat vocal!!!!

I started beating mickey mouse drums when I was 4. Every saturday American Bandstand would come on and out came the drums, my parents said they noticed my noise was a little organized. Then they wanted me to pull them out during Hee Haw....that wasn't happening, and when I was asked about Lawrence Welk? It was time to go play hotwheels playdough. lol

I found a guitar laying around and started messing with it. I had a few opportunities but was too pussy whipped to take advantage of them.

AS soon as my son showed the interest, I went and got him a cheap small scale strummer. He lost interest and then when he was twelve he asked if I would teach him. I took out a piece of paper drew three chords G,C, and D and he took off from there. Now he fancied the girls too more than the guitar (sigh) lol. He still has the strummer and he has been letting his son at it. I think all of us are born with music in us, to me its too universal not to be, its the exposure or lack there of that develops us. Sounds like your boy is going to love it as well! :)

knniggits

Great job,love this,nice tight guitar and great riff  ;D
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Rata-tat-tat

Did anyone do anything with this??? Bump... This is killer.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Saijinn Maas

Les Warner

Hi, unfortunately I don't get the chance to listen to much of the older material but this is a great bit of riffing that deserves to be heard again and again. Regards Les W