Ella & Redler seek additions/voice for an ethereal song

Started by Redler, June 03, 2020, 03:27:52 AM

Redler

That was a really nice surprise what had happened while I have slept like a log! The final mix is in progress soon, I'll comment more, then. Looking forward Orh's take, too!

What a great site this is :D
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Listen to all the tracks and love the way this has progressed to a master piece bravo to all
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mike_S

collabv4
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Guys I had a go as well... I had my guitar tuned to open C and wondered if some slide might work...
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

This really has legs - collaborations just take you in wildly differing directions. I'm amazed at what has been added to this track and the results that are so different but all brilliant.

I love the sound of this slide. Which guitar are you using Mike and is it brass or glass?

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Redler

Great work, Mike! I listened to this via mobile phone speakers while fishing, yesterday. Now, with real phones delayed stereo slide sounds really good! I tried add lead guitar additions to the first version, but fortunaltely I muted the track. Your work is so fresh and creative to compared mine.

This relaxing piece of instrumental music goes onto mp3 player with other versions. Thanks you so much, Mike!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ella

This is so beautiful Mike! You made it perfect summer night-music. Your slide-guitar is sooo delicate and delicious!

Greeny

Wow. I missed this yesterday. It's inspired! Like a country-blues twist that lends a Ry Cooder atmosphere (Paris, Texas) to everything. Could definitely be on a movie soundtrack. I love it. You should play more slide.

danthecoat

Another amazing rendition. This has to be the most popular song on here now  ;D

FANTASTIC!!!!

Mike_S

Quote from: Flash Harry on June 08, 2020, 12:27:25 PMThis really has legs - collaborations just take you in wildly differing directions. I'm amazed at what has been added to this track and the results that are so different but all brilliant.

I love the sound of this slide. Which guitar are you using Mike and is it brass or glass?

Thanks for listening guys... I have just posted in now in the Collab Fest jukebox too... that's 4 versions of this track now!!

Mike... that is just a cheapo Harley Benton with a glass slide, the extra bit of spice in the sound comes from the plug-in in garageband... i think it's called "Echo Studio" or something along those lines... I use it a good bit, for that kind of reverby wash effect!

Cheers
Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand