"Lost Life's Echo" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, May 30, 2020, 07:54:42 PM

Blooby

Lost Life's Echo w Lurker (192)
Time:
0:00
Volume:

This has rum-based instrumentation. I can't speak for the lyrics and vocals.

Blooby

AndyR

WHAT NO COMMENTS???!!?!

Guys, you must be sitting there thinking "I knew it was shit... but not this shit, surely"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blooby/Lurker, this is utterly fabulous.

I'm working at home in the other window and getting a bit of listening done too...

I started this off and went back to work...

I completely forgot this was on Songcrafters. Halfway through I stopped working and thought "f***, this is good, what album did I put on? Don't recall this ...."

And then I realised.

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Superb stuff.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Ferryman

This reeks of late-night moodiness and atmosphere. And it reeks of excellence as well! Fab guitar work and really strong vocals (and what a great performance!). The openness of the song gives plenty of space for the lead guitar and vocals to shine through, but I really liked the chord structure that underpins this.

Fabulous stuff, more great work from you two guys. Bravo! 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

What is that time signature? Sort of unnerving with those stark, jazzy flamenco chords, but then it draws you into its lush jungle. There's some absolutely amazing stuff going down here - from the guitars to the scat! Dark, moody and beautiful. I was waiting for the guitar to be let loose - and there it went! Wow!

Flash Harry

Well - I first wanted to say - Hmm... quite Zappa-ish, then John started to sing and I thought  - yeah, this is good.

Listening, I read Andy's comments and knew there was more coming, read Tim's and thought ... 6/8 I think, though 2/4 possibly depending on how ..  oh wow Organ, OH WOW GUITAR OH WOW OH WOW....

Right fuck off now guys, that's enough OK?

OUT

OF

THE

FUCKING

PARK.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

since my foray to south america i have developed an addiction to rum, but alas it doesn't affect me like this. stunning guys. absolutely stunning.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

That guitar tone in the intro is just too cool, then then vocal takes us somewhere different kind of California cool.
What I'm trying to say just cool, like the Beach Boys or Steely Dan, like those guys!
recorder
Boss BR-80

kenny mac

Lurkers voice sits so well with your guitar work blooby.
Hand in glove.
Excellent guitar work and crystal clear vocals.
Top notch guys.

Redler

The music sounds really dark (on a positive way) and the keayboard tone is out of this world!! Great singing and playing, too!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

danthecoat

WOW!!! this song has so many facets to it. It just gets better as it goes along. I just love the way travels. Seriously good stuff. It never fails to amaze me here with peoples talent

Fantastic :)