Get well, Lurker (updated on 6/23)

Started by Blooby, June 20, 2016, 12:56:17 PM

Hook

I got punched in the face years ago and broke my nose...I stopped that...also wise.
Good to hear from you John and I hope your already home.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

A very belated get better soon, sorry been on me holidays.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

What's  going on? Just a get well soon and look after yourselves,

Love John,
recorder
Boss BR-80

Lurker

Quote from: Flash Harry on June 23, 2016, 02:50:03 AMI make sure to wear that magical protective Lycra, you know the stuff, batman's pants are made of it, whenever I'm out on my bike.

Batman's body armor would have done me more good in this case.  I'd much rather have the road rash without the broken ribs and broken nose.

I'm home now trying to adapt and trying not to overdo anything.  Unfortunately, I'm too impatient to be a good patient.  My wife has been wonderful through all of this.  I can't imagine how it felt for her to get a phone call telling her that her husband had been hit by a car.  I'm lucky to have her.

Bruce and I cancelled two gigs because of this.  That hurts.

The worst of it is that the medications I'm on won't allow me to have a beer.  That, my good people, is pain and suffering.

Thank you all for your supportive messages.  This thread is proof of how great the Songcrafters community is.

Speed Demon

Glad to hear that you're home and recovering from such a frightening trauma.

Bummer that you can't have a drink due to the meds you're on, so in the interest of seeing you to a complete recovery, I and the various aliens, arachnids and cephalopods that inhabit Songcrafters have magnanimously agreed to make the supreme sacrifice and drink all the beer, ale, wine and most of
ORH's stock of whiskey and scotch in your honor.  :o

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Lurker

Quote from: Speed Demon on June 26, 2016, 10:23:38 AMBummer that you can't have a drink due to the meds you're on, so in the interest of seeing you to a complete recovery, I and the various aliens, arachnids and cephalopods that inhabit Songcrafters have magnanimously agreed to make the supreme sacrifice and drink all the beer, ale, wine and most of
ORH's stock of whiskey and scotch in your honor.  :o

Such sacrifice!  Tears of joy and gratitude have moistened my cheeks!

Hook

"Moistened" ...now there's a word!
Glad your home recouperating. I've heard cats are healing creatures, maybe spend a few nights at Bloobys.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Flash Harry

I'd keep well away from that Bloody until you're well enough recovered, I have heard he's a bad influence....

Hope it's not too long before you can breathe in deeply.....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.