Cheap Sunglasses (ZZTOP cover)

Started by tafka, April 14, 2009, 04:37:04 AM

launched

Me Too! Me Too!  ;D Huge ZZ fan. Been to a few shows. Nice, nice harmonics! Before I change my oil today I'm bringing out Cheap Sunglasses and Manic Mechanic with me. "That's Right!"

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

tafka

Quote from: Witchita on April 14, 2009, 11:29:46 AMi will look for a backing track minus the vocal
if i find one i will post it in collabs

TJ
sorry no joy on a vocal-less backer. if you come across one could you let me know.i would like to re-do this with a good singer i don't like this vocal either

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

The Reverend 48

Great guitar as always 8).........Love the solo that is one very dirty flying V ;)

dragonshade

That robot has some creamy distortion, and great tone on this. As always fantastic playing, I agree on the singer.

Kody

I'm just now getting around to listening to this....DUDE!!!!!!!!!!Perfect!!What little doesn't sound just like the original- sounds great, I love your little twist on it~gives it a more modern sound.....Hey, the singer aint that bad!! I think you have a hit here~If I was you, I wouldn't be afraid to show this to anyone!!!!Excellent job!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Tony W

I'm sitting here playing air guitar in my head while listening. Awesome Tony!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

I had to bump this not only for its sheer greatness but for that guitar tone. Holy crap.

Blooby

Groundy

Great cover as always Tony, You're the man..........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Facemask93

Wow , so glad you bumped this one Alex , what a masterful guitar player you are Tony , this is top notch , ill play this over and over

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

SwanSong

Awesome Track.......great job loved it all the way..Even  ZZTOPP
would b proud of this cover ...........CHEERS NEIL..!!