I CAUGHT YOU WHEN YOU FELL (reimagined) - ORH & TRiP

Started by Super 8, October 14, 2014, 05:22:56 PM

launched

Fab bump!! Yes the guitar licks are very catchy, and well done on the vocal mixing. BG vox work so well too.

Hell Yeah!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

leighelse

Lovely production. This is a fantastic tune that's been professionally recorded and mixed with great love and patience. I love Jim's vocal and that deceptively simple guitar riff in the verses. Every element of the final recording has been placed with great care. Outstanding!

Straight onto the playlist.
Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.

Super 8

Thanks again! We ping-ponged a number of mixes back & forth in order to come up with THE definitive version of this song. This isn't it though! (I think this was mix No. IV of VI) It's the one with added harmonica that's the finished mix. It's loaded on here somewhere but I can't find it. If you want to hear it fully realised it's up on my Bandcamp site here:  https://trip8.bandcamp.com/track/i-caught-you-when-you-fell

StephenM

Holy cow!  this is fantastic and worthy of many more listens...ORH great job to a great track.... the guitars way up in the background,,,,,they sound like they are off the ground floating!  Somewhere out toward space.... this has a 60s feel with the 80s and 90s technology and of course the great vocals...the backgrounds are nice too.... wow... I am so glad I found this.... Please give us more man

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann