fall out (picker and kenny mac) Now with video

Started by kenny mac, February 05, 2014, 05:25:40 AM

Picker

Hey thanks everyone for the kind comments, Kenny did all the work and got me off my ass to finally record my self gaggling around.  Sorry I haven't been around the site lately, my songwriting mojo comes and goes, but I'm working on it and I'll be back around with another spurt eventually.

I had no idea you were having some health issues, I hope all is well Kenny.
recorder
Boss BR-800

kenny mac

Lol nice one, I'm trying to get jim to get his ass moving lol
Regarding the health thing I only found out myself last Tuesday ,by Wednesday I was in hospital.
But it's  looking better than it did now so fingers crossed,,,,,keep rocking.

chapperz66

Blimey - this is good.  Great colaboration chaps.  Fine song.  Hope you feel better soon, Kenny.

Paul

cuthbert

This is a real corker of a collab - great funky riffing and fantastic vocals and production, guys. Excellent video as well.

Sorry to hear about your health troubles kenny, but it sounds like things are well in hand now and I hope you're feeling better soon.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

T.C. Elliott

Man what a great backer to work with. And a fine job adding lyric/melody over top. I really like this song.

The music sounds like it could be a country radio tune or a bluesy jam or a solid rock song or... just very good and diverse sounding. Excellent job the twos of yous.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London