fall out (picker and kenny mac) Now with video

Started by kenny mac, February 05, 2014, 05:25:40 AM

kenny mac

Special thank to all  .......(exspecially   Hillary for bringing it to my attention )
I'm blown away by the response to this song and it will be for me personally logged as another great songcrafters Collaberation  experience.
 It was a pleasure working with pickers great track.

DeificDave

Sweet collab, vocals fit perfectly with the cool riff, well done guys.
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Redler

Excellent song!! Sounds a lost gem from the 80's! Very catchy riffs and superb job on vocals! Well done, gents!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Yeah! I love the guitar tones, sweet creamy crunchiness.

Great track and massive vox - well done guys It's a cracker.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

kenny mac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mdYLCha31o
I recorded the footage about 2 days before I had the misfortune to be rushed into Hospital with some heart problems  :(
Any way got out and concentrated on this as a distraction and it was cool to see the footage Murray sent me.
So anybody that knows me knows I like my vids so hope you guys like it .
Kenny

Hook

Cool video, fun to watch you guys. Still a great song. Hope your feeling better!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

great video and song, which reminds me i need to do some vids for you kenny. keep strong guid sir.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

I always enjoy your vids Kenny and nice to see Picker in action. I'm sorry to hear about your heart troubles. Take care x
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Gnasty

Hey wow sorry guys. I missed this one but what a collab and song!! Nice tone and playing and nice guitar Picker!! Excellent video of seeing you guys too.
 Kenny you have one powerful voice that oozes emotion. Sorry to hear of your hospital trip. I hope all is well with your heart.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

kenny mac

Cheers guys,
It's great to do these collabs and it always makes it special for me to see who you've been working with and I always feel the videos give it a bit of extra exposure out there.
Special thanks to murray for sending me the footage from Canada and letting me in on this  ;D