6x6 AK original for Nelson Mandela

Started by Facemask93, January 15, 2013, 04:02:52 PM

Speed Demon

My goodness! This is a morning for musical revelations here.

This tune could easily be the primary soundtrack for a movie.

Well written lyrics. I'm going to listen to this one numerous times until I've absorbed every nuance of the story.

Poetry in motion.

Well done.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

As the guys say, we know we're in for a treat when we see there's a new post from you. I have not the knowledge to comment politically but this may stand as a lasting testament of mans inhumanity to man............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

kenny mac

Hey,great to hear your back,as usual a crisp ,well done production and great song.

Farrell Jackson

This is excellent songwriting! The acoustics sound good but your voice and delivery are the shining stars here. I can only echo the other comments about this being a perfect film soundtrack or as part of a musical. Nice, nice, nice work!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Facemask93

Thanks for the very generous comments everyone , I'm sure AK wiil be very pleased as well , we didnt think you guys would like this at all , it was written and recorded about a year and a half ago & just left to gather dust , AK has so many songs written just waiting to record , but with his dedication to his kids university education & my marriage breakup , we just haven't had the time.
Hopefully , things are slowing down for him & I'm in a rented house now with a studio full of instruments , including a drum kit ( getting my second lesson tonight ) so hopefully we can get involved again .
Thanks for listening

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

SwanSong

What a great song a really plesant listen your vocals were
full of presence and modulation a great feel and vibrant.l
loved this from u . keep sharing cheers NEIL .!

Gnasty

Oh yes it's great to hear AK & facemask again! Thanks for reminding me of this film because I like to watch anything to do with Clint Eastwood movies And I haven't seen this yet.

I love the guitar from the intro throughout and of course Robby your vocals are amazing as usual!! Excellent!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

FMGWABP this is fanbloodytastic. don't let any more of these songs gather dust, this one is gold dust.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

I like this, pure class.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

des0free

This is beautiful musical art.  As many said, this could anchor a film or play soundtrack!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR