"The Caudle" - Trying out a new custom guitar

Started by Blooby, November 14, 2012, 05:09:39 AM

Blooby

The Caudle
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Over at this post, I explained how a friend shocked the heck out of me with a beautiful homemade guitar. I think there are five varied guitar tones on this one to see what was under the hood.

FYI, there is another section when you think it's over. There is actually a long fade-out to end the tune.

Blooby

Hook

Sounds super sweeeeeeeeeet brother! Nice playing & what a great tone, I love that Garciaesque tone right before your break and the distortion really sounds rockin!
Axe On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

sounding fab and moved it to originals.

piepod bound.

by the way i think everett has made a masterstroke in promoting his work, when other muzzos out there see and hear that guitar, i'm sure they will be asking where you "bought"  ;D ;D your guitar.

bloody magic.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

steelguitar

Great sound and cool original!!!

Your guitar is beautyfull, and have also a great sound (overdrived solo sounds like Eric Clapton tones!!!  ;D  )

The clear sounds seems to be great also (is there some compression?)

If I can ask you a thing, we can better listen to the sound of a guitar without any sort of effects, so, could you make a song with the natural sound of your guitar, pleaaaaaase? ;) ;D ::)

Jean-Sébastien

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Lounging McCoy

cuthbert

That's one sweet-sounding guitar, Blooby - and some mighty fine picking as well...congrats again!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Pine

Sounds as fantastic as it looks   :o  ....and not another like it on the whole Earth!!

Pine

recorder
Boss BR-1200

chunk

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

64Guitars

A great guitar in the hands of a great guitarist. Wonderful!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website