A Country Drive - instrumental by Farrell Jackson

Started by Farrell Jackson, August 10, 2011, 11:07:32 AM

Rata-tat-tat

Always pleasure to open your posts... Quality... pro... all of the above. Thanks for sharing.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hi Farrell,
You've got some great stuff.  I like the originals.  The title on this one caught my eye.  This totally sounds like a garage jam (as you mentioned) and the soundtrack to a backroad drive or a trip to the hunt camp.  I love your tone man..GreatGreatGreat!! Rock ON!!!
recorder
Zoom HD8

Hook

Damn that's a sweet romp of a tune my brother, loved it!!!
Drive On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

Thanks Belmont King and Hook for the good comments on A Country Drive!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SwanSong

Wonderful original piece of art and music
u have done a fine job here sir. loved that
guitar boogie sort of beat. god bless NEIL.!

SteveB

Quote from: SteveB on August 12, 2011, 09:47:45 AMFJ - whatever you spent on purchasing yer Fostex was money well spent. This is the 2nd song I've heard from you and the production again is first rate, just dang-clean all round with some many textures going on. Reminds me of some 70s Quo. No nonsense boogie. Fantastic.  8)

I knew I'd heard this before, but it's like an earworm - (what's that German word?) - I kept hearing this in my subconscious and knew I had to track it down. And glad I did. It's just so professional, it hurts!!  :)
Well done FJ.  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: SteveB on March 28, 2014, 04:23:20 PM
Quote from: SteveB on August 12, 2011, 09:47:45 AMFJ - whatever you spent on purchasing yer Fostex was money well spent. This is the 2nd song I've heard from you and the production again is first rate, just dang-clean all round with some many textures going on. Reminds me of some 70s Quo. No nonsense boogie. Fantastic.  8)

I knew I'd heard this before, but it's like an earworm - (what's that German word?) - I kept hearing this in my subconscious and knew I had to track it down. And glad I did. It's just so professional, it hurts!!  :)
Well done FJ.  8)

Thanks Steve and I see you just posted your 1000 post! Congrats on that!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

Really cool instrumental, Farrell! Your performance is amazing! Real solid tones on guitar and the bass line is awesome!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveB

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on March 28, 2014, 06:11:12 PM
Quote from: SteveB on March 28, 2014, 04:23:20 PM
Quote from: SteveB on August 12, 2011, 09:47:45 AMFJ - whatever you spent on purchasing yer Fostex was money well spent. This is the 2nd song I've heard from you and the production again is first rate, just dang-clean all round with some many textures going on. Reminds me of some 70s Quo. No nonsense boogie. Fantastic.  8)

I knew I'd heard this before, but it's like an earworm - (what's that German word?) - I kept hearing this in my subconscious and knew I had to track it down. And glad I did. It's just so professional, it hurts!!  :)
Well done FJ.  8)

Thanks Steve and I see you just posted your 1000 post! Congrats on that!

Farrell

FJ - the German word is Ohrwurm. And this track has it!!  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon