Everything is the Same

Started by indierik, June 15, 2011, 01:51:23 PM

Bluesberry

rik man, way to go, what a way to flesh it out.  I really, really like his vocals, there is a ton of expression here.  This is a totally pro sounding song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

indierik

Quote from: oldmariahcareyhead on June 19, 2011, 07:15:45 AMway to go rik, magic additions piepod bound

Thank James! You know his style kind of reminds me of yours.

Thanks Blueberry! I think it'll sound even better with the addition of the rest of the guy's in the band.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Bluesberry

Quote from: indierik on June 19, 2011, 12:59:42 PMI think it'll sound even better with the addition of the rest of the guy's in the band.
it will be through the roof ................

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

A very fine groove...your guitar work really sets the scene and Tin Hurley's additions are on the money. Congrats on your success.

Redler

Very cool song, erik! I listened the collaborated version. It sounds "a melodic grunge" (maybe a new genre ;)  ). Fine job! The lead guitar is superb!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cool song. I listened to both versions and the vocalist does a really good job with what is already a fine posting. Sounds like you've got the makings of a tight band if it all comes together.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

guitarron

I like 2nd version but it sounds a little weaker volume wise-not a bad thing just saying- i like your stuff indie

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rata-tat-tat

Erik... sounds like a match made in heaven. Your well on your way here. Hope the new addition pans out for ya. Great collab. Love it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02