recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Bluesberry

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 13, 2011, 09:02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz9oA-YX9Cg
I love watching that Alex Hutchings guy play, he's got groove.  Putting a looper into the guitar synth is a great idea, its the only way to really appreciate these things I found, to play like this, with all the sounds available, loop bass, then organ or horns then something else, then solo over the top.  I used my RC-2 looper with my GR-20 just like this.  Most times when I just plug in and play it (not using it to add to songs).  They have really done it with this unit, excellent product, great price. Well done Boss.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Facemask93

My local music store Andertons emailed me today with all the latest prices of the products coming out of the NAMM show , they are selling the GR-55 without pickup £510.00 , with pickup £599.00 , my Guitar Rig 4 goes on Ebay tonight

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

henwrench

GAS GAS IT'S A GAS GAS GAS.........................

henwrench

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

The GR-55 Owner's Manual is now available for download, if anyone's interested.

http://media.rolandus.com/manuals/GR-55_OM.pdf

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Bluesberry

That GR-55 rocks man, really great piece of gear... so, you gonna get one 64G...you know you want one...your Godin would love it...you would love it

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 22, 2011, 08:48:20 PMThat GR-55 rocks man, really great piece of gear... so, you gonna get one 64G...you know you want one...your Godin would love it...you would love it

I'd love to get one but I don't have the money right now (no job). Also, I don't like floor-based units because they contain an ergonomically impossible mix of foot-operated and hand-operated controls in the same box. So, as much as I like the features of the GR-55, I think I'd rather get a VG-99 (if I had the dough) because it's meant for table-top use or mounted on a stand, and connect a midi foot controller for the foot switches and expression pedals. I think that makes a lot more sense, especially for an old fart like me (Help! I bent down to adjust my guitar synth and I can't get back up!).  :D

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

SdC

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 22, 2011, 10:27:36 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on January 22, 2011, 08:48:20 PMThat GR-55 rocks man, really great piece of gear... so, you gonna get one 64G...you know you want one...your Godin would love it...you would love it

I'd love to get one but I don't have the money right now (no job). Also, I don't like floor-based units because they contain an ergonomically impossible mix of foot-operated and hand-operated controls in the same box. So, as much as I like the features of the GR-55, I think I'd rather get a VG-99 (if I had the dough) because it's meant for table-top use or mounted on a stand, and connect a midi foot controller for the foot switches and expression pedals. I think that makes a lot more sense, especially for an old fart like me (Help! I bent down to adjust my guitar synth and I can't get back up!).  :D

You could use the GR-55 as tabletop controller, with external MIDI pedalboard.

recorder
Boss BR-600