Wounded Man - Gnasty-Kenny B

Started by Gnasty, January 12, 2011, 08:06:02 AM

Bluesberry

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh baby.  You have hit it out of the park Gnasty man.......sheeeet man...what first solo is so good...second one, flipping hell, what are you playing there, is thie some weird mode scale...I can't take it anymore...I bow down to you...deep respect...great vocals, really great...Kenny B man, you and Gnasty need to get together more often, too much...third solo....a little more blues rock this time, nice (Dorian mode?)...Fouth solo...shit, sheet, shoot, god hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhelp me, I love this.  What a brilliant song guys.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

henwrench

Quote from: cuthbert on January 12, 2011, 08:59:48 AMGnasty, I've probably said before that you've got a great voice...we need to hear more!

Yep. More of your vocals!! Ace....

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Great backer from Kenny B and then the Gnasty guitar and vox just superb, this is just a great collab just worked out so well, one of my fav,s of recent times.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gnasty

I redid the backing harmony vocal cuz the other one sucked.  Now i`m happy with this.

I replaced the player with the 192k version but If you want the 320k, go to my alonetone and download there.

http://alonetone.com/gnasty

Cheers!!! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Fantastic collab!!!

A great music track to begin with, and the gnastification is absolutely fabulous!!

Yeah, we need more of that voice !!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman_1957

Brilliant, the lyrics on this are superb and really make it a very powerful song. Excellent use of Kenny's backer, your vox and guitar are superb. i love the solo, especially where you bring the harmony effect in. Excellent work, really enjoyed it!

Cheers,

Nigel

Greeny

Bleeding hell, this is brilliant. Love the attitude and delivery of the vocal, and that lead guitar is scorching hot. Amazing (and scary) guitar skills all over the place. Such a cool, confident and amazing song. Fully blown away! Can we have some more like this?

Vanncad

Wow man, this is really great Gnasty. I really like this one.

Like it or not, you're a singer man!  ;D (Geez - your voice on this one reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on it - maybe "Killer Dwarfs". Must be a Canadian thing)

Anyways - Cool lyrics, and those leads are really sweet too.
Great collab all the way around!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Tangled Wires

The fantastic Gnasty guitar skills are all in check as usual, but what really blew me away was that vocal....that is one voice we need to hear far more often!
The bass sounds wicked too, some great runs in there.

Top collaboration, and needs more than one listen to appreciate its brilliance.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

out-friggin-standing. Killer backing Kenny. Outstanding lyrics. Awesome vocals, and the icing on the cake is your guitar work Gnasty. Great Listening experience on my end.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR