no by honker

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 09, 2011, 07:03:02 AM

Geir

Another fabulous Honker song.

A big WOW to that music Kenneth !! Really superb.

And James, once again, you've managed to put some reflective lyrics on a current real-life topic.

bravo !!!

great collab !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Monumental. The guitar hook is immense and the power of the lyric and vocal delivery is classic ORH. Stunning stuff.

Tangled Wires

This is up there with my favourite Honker tunes, the superb guitar work throughout is so good on the ear and the whole arrangement of the song is spot on.
Cracking vocal too, Jim's voice is very poignant throughout, really reflecting the subject matter.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

powerful stuff. The guitar sounds amazing and the singing really fits it perfectly.

Ted

ORH: You might like this. It also speaks to the political climate in Arizona. It was originally posted on The Cool-Lab. It's by my friend Sherrill Kennelly, and was recorded mono on my MBR.

[soundclick]10007809[/soundclick]
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

am at work but sounds good on my pc speakers but not following the lyrics any chance you can post link to songpage and maybe lyrics.

as an aside and again as an outsider, the big thing that seems to be missing on the current debate regarding these events, is no one seems to be talking about gun control in the us.
from this side of the pond that seems very strange indeed.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 11, 2011, 08:12:05 AMany chance you can post link to songpage and maybe lyrics.

Here's where you can find the lyrics:
http://www.flagstaffsongcircle.com/2010/10/other-side-of-fence.html

BTW: Although I refer to the politics of Arizona here on Songcrafters (or any politics), I don't believe it's appropriate to discuss them here. I adhere to the principle that if you don't like the politics of someone's song, you either should respond in song here, or take it outside.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

SwanSong

Hi great song very melodic and lryics were wonderful . very true to life
in my opinion one of your best songs to date. congrats well executed NEIL

Oldrottenhead

the other side of hate is a great song ted. just listened and read lyrics.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann