New Micro BR Freeware Program by 64Guitars

Started by Pedro, January 18, 2008, 12:39:58 PM

Pedro

Thats right, now it is easier to keep track of your effects.

Micro BR Patch Documenter 1.00 - Download Now

Features:

• Display song effects patch details
    • Copy patch details into Windows clipboard, then paste into e-mails, web forums, word processors, etc.

Instructions:

• Connect Micro BR to PC via USB.
    • Open Micro BR Patch Documenter.
    • Browse to desired song folder on Micro BR and select EFFECTS3.BR1 file.
    • Select a patch from the patch list. The tabs above the patch list select the patch bank.
    • To copy the text for the selected patch, click the Copy button. This copies all of the text to the Windows clipboard. Now you can paste that text into any application (text editor, word processor, e-mail client, web forum, etc.)

For more info, click here.

Geir

I just tested this on a "Effects3.br1"-file from the BR800 and it seems to work fine !! Just another example of how lucky we are to have 64G here !!

The download link above seems to be broken, but program can be downloaded from this place:
    https://songcrafters.org/64guitars/BR/software/MBRPatchDoc/index.html
    recorder
    Boss BR-80
    recorder
    Boss BR-800
    recorder
    Audacity
    recorder
    iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

oops sorry ... tested on wrong sd-card (had renamed the card as test earlier so I thought it was an 800-file)... will come back later with update

----update ----

the program doesn't work on the BR800. it uses a different fileformat (and name :SONGFX00.BR0).

The program is still brilliant for the MBR tho !!
    recorder
    Boss BR-80
    recorder
    Boss BR-800
    recorder
    Audacity
    recorder
    iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Thanks Geir. If I ever find the time, I'm hoping to make a new version which will work with other BRs as well.

recorder
    Zoom R20
    recorder
    Boss BR-864
    recorder
    Ardour
    recorder
    Audacity
    recorder
    Bitwig 8-Track
         My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig