Pawn in your game - by trev

Started by trev, December 28, 2010, 04:24:05 PM

trev

pawnInYourGameVs1toMix
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hah! I finally got to write a song with pawn in the title - still got the guide vocal on it and needs a bit of a mix - for me blues project :)

Trev

Geir

Yet another cool blues from you Trev !!!

you sure have one fab voice !! and this melodic blues I can dig !!! Looking forward to the final mix !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gritter

Excellent song! love the feel, love your voice. This cool...A little Robert Cray comes to mind. I dig it!

Covermark

Wow. Very good song. You know perfectly where to play and where not. This gives this song the fine feel to listen to. Good voicing, good guitar, good everything!! Two thumbs up!!!

Great addition to the project, supurb playing and production as always...............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

j.g.

Top class song - with great production and playing.
Another one for me to admire and aspire to achieve.
A very professional product.
Geoff

chip withrow

Soulful, bluesy, bittersweet - even if this were just a jazz-tinged piano-and-vocal number, it would work. The guitar and horns take it over the top!

Ferryman

Lovely blues Trev, it's sounding great as it is, so further tweaking can only make it better. The arrangement really sounds good - the horns are a great touch and the guitar lead work really sparkles. Great track.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR