Merry Christmas!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Tangled Wires

Good to hear you again Greeny, back with a bang with this one.

It reminded me a bit of Crowded House, but having said that it still has your sound stamped all over it.

The usual qualities we have all known to come to love about your music are all in check here.

I am sure you must have some extra functions on your BR to make the production sound to damn good, I can never seem to make songs sound as pro as you can!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

AndyR

I saw this last night but didn't have time to listen.

A new Greeny song :) ... But I was a bit worried it might be disappointing... but NO! :D

Absolutely love it. Gorgeous guitar sounds, happy groove, lovely light touch vocals, and lyrics with substance that don't overpower or detract from the whole thing.

SO good to hear something new from you :)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Covermark

Wonderful song Tim. I took the freedom to noodle a bit on it. It's already sent to you by mail. Hop you like the additions!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Cheers Mark

Geir

I think I know this drummer you've used :D But no-one makes him play like you do !!

Fabulous song Tim !! You sure haven't lost the mojo !!

My Tim folder is growing again !! ;D ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Facemask93

Lovely tune Tim , nice use of the guitars as usual , really like the lyrics in this one , and yes, you certainly do have an infinity with Crowed House , but you  are still Tim , excellent stuff

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Ferryman

My other late Christmas present, I saw Tim post this before Xmas but couldn't get to it, so I saved it until now. Those guitars are unmistakably Greeny and grab you from the off with some wonderful sounds and great chord sequences. I love the chorus chords and lyrics, a killer hook that really anchors the whole song. It's a lovely piece of work, there's a sensitivity in the performance that gives a very endearing fragile edge to this.

Great to hear you posting again Tim, I really, really enjoyed this. A super late Xmas present! Any chance of posting the lyrics? I can only really make out the chorus. 

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

Another perfect creation Tim!  A keeper for sure - Thanks for the great Xmas present! ;D
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

j.g.

A great song and performance.
The thing that makes it for me is that excellent bassline. Everything else is great but that is outstanding.
It is an excellent production - amazing what that little silver box can do in the right hands.
Geoff